K1 Marriage Visas

Bring Lady
to USA


Fiancee Visa Do-it-Yourself Kit

Using K1 Visas Attorneys

Fiancee Visa Services

Learn More

Fiancee Visas FAQ

Why Use K1 Fiancee Visas Attorney

Contact Us

K1 Fiancee Visas

Do-it-Yourself Kit -- $49.95

To Order Call:

(770) 458-7361
(Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm EST)

Free Phone Consultation

(770) 458-7361
(Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm EST)

K1 Fiancee Visas
There are generally two categories of visas: immigration visas and non immigration visas.  Visas are coded by a system of letters from A-V.  With very few exceptions most women from the former Soviet Union, Latin America, China, etc. are only eligible to apply for non immigration visas. Examples of non immigration visas are tourist visas, student visas, and fiancee visas (K1 Visas).

For most couples, fiance visas (K 1 Visas) are best.  If properly applied for and processed fiancee visas (K1 Visas) have the highest success rate; near 100% for eligible ladies.  Fiance K 1 visas are also known as Marriage Visas.

Tourist visa applications generally have a very low success rate.  Tourist visas are possible if the lady can show that she has sufficient ties to return to her country, such as a child not traveling with her, substantial assets, prior experience traveling to first world countries, a good job, and money in a bank.  Rejection rates exceed 95%.

Student visas have a higher success rate than tourist visas but have a must lower success rate than fiancee visas (K1 Visas).  In addition, the student visa usually takes much longer because the lady must take an English test in her home country (TOEFL Test) and then apply for and gain admission to a U.S. university prior to applying for a student visa.  She must also be able to prove that she has sufficient financial resources to pay for one year of tuition, fees, room & board, and all other related expenses at the time of the interview at the U.S. Embassy.  Without proof of financial resources she will be denied even if all the above criteria are met.  She has no better than a 50/50 chance of success in any case.

In short, fiance visas (K 1 Visas) provide the best combination of high success rate, short processing time, and simplicity.

What are the legal requirements for fiancee visas (K1 Visas)?

  • You must be a U.S. Citizen.  (If not, you must marry the lady overseas and bring her into the U.S. as your wife.  This is a very slow process.)

  • Both you and your fiancee must be legally able to marry.

  • You must have actually met your fiance in the past two years, and can demonstrate the existence of a serious relationship between you. Photos of you and the lady together are required.

  • You must demonstrate genuine intentions to marry your fiancee after she arrives in the U.S.

  • Your lady must possess an international passport (as opposed to an internal, domestic passport or ID) at the time of her interview at the U.S. Consulate.

For Fiance Visa (K 1 Visa) details call European Connections at (770) 458-7361, 10AM-4PM, EST or email us.


European Connections owns this building
where our offices are located.

European Connections, Inc.
4080 McGinnis Ferry Road
Suite 1103
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Office Hours: 10AM-5PM, M-F, EST.
Tel. (770)458-7361
Fax (770)458-6222

Some of European Connections' staff