K1 Marriage Visas

K1 Fiancee Visas

Do-it-Yourself Kit -- $49.95

To Order Call:

(770) 458-7361
(Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm EST)

Free Phone Consultation

(770) 458-7361
(Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm EST)


Fiancee Visa Do-it-Yourself Kit

Using an Attorney

K 1 Attorney Services

Learn More
Fiancee Visas Process

K1 Fiancee Visas for Foreign Brides

Fiancee Visas for Foreign Women

Fiancee Visas Requirements

Fiance Visas Application Process

Fiancee Visas for Foreign Brides

Marriage Visas for Foriegn Brides

Fiancee Visas for Foreign Women

Fiancee Visas for Foreign Brides

Finding a Fiance Visas Attorney

Obtaining Marriage Visas

Fiancee Visas FAQ

Why Use a K1 Fiancee Visas Attorney

Contact Us

4080 McGinnis Ferry Rd, #1103
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Tel. (770)458-7361
Fax (770)458-6222
10AM-5PM, M-F, EST.

 Learn More

Marriage Visas for Foreign Brides

Russian brides (or from any country) of US citizens are eligible for a marriage visas (K1 visa) and a spouse residing abroad is eligible for a marriage visa (K3 visa).  A U.S. citizen may petition for his spouse to obtain permanent residence if his spouse is residing in the U.S.

Marriage visas are the most effective method for bringing foreign brides to the United States.  A U.S. citizen may bring his fiancee to the U.S. by filing a marriage visa petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).  Your fiancee is allowed to stay in the United States for ninety days.  Before the ninety days expires the U.S. citizen and fiancee must marry and file for lawful permanent residency (green card) or the fiancee must return to her country.  Moreover, the U.S. citizen and fiancee must have met within two years of filing the marriage visa petition.  And, photos of the two together must be filed with the petition.  A waiver may be obtained to overcome the two-year meeting requirement. Both parties must be legally able to marry.  Therefore, divorces must be finalized prior to filing the K1 visas or the marriage visas petition.

Once UCIS approves the marriage visa petition, the application is sent to the National Visa Center for security checks.  The National Visa Center then forwards the marriage visa petition to the US embassy.  The Embassy then sends a letter to your fiancee requesting a list of documents. Once all processing is completed, and your fiancee has all necessary documents, a consular officer will interview her to determine if she is eligible for the K1 visa (marriage visas).

K1-Marriage-Visas.com attorneys can obtain this K1 visa for your fiancee for a fee of $1,300, the lowest rate in the U.S.  Furthermore these attorneys are the most experienced in the U.S.  If, however, you have the time and energy you could obtain a marriage visa yourself with the assistance of the Do-it-Yourself Fiancee Visa Application Kit ($49.95).  This Kit details all steps of the marriage visa process and is a must to help you take care of preparations in lady's country.  If you use one of our recommended attorneys, the cost of the Kit is deducted.