Fiancee Visa Do-it-Yourself Kit
Using K1 Visas Attorneys
Fiancee Visa Services
Fiancee Visas FAQ
Why Use K1 Fiancee Visas Attorney
4080 McGinnis Ferry Rd, #1103
Alpharetta, GA 30005
10AM-5PM, M-F, EST.
Attorney Services for K1 Fiancee Visas
Standard services preformed by the attorney in a typical fiancee visas case:
- Provide prompt initial consultation with U.S. citizen to familiarize client with
documents and forms needed.
- Provide overview of K1 fiancee visa process, answer any questions, and address any
unusual or unique concerns.
- Provide client with written K1 Fiancees Visa Preparation Package and
informational cover letter.
- Determine eligibility of U.S. citizen to file Petition for a K1
- Determine correct USCIS office at which to file petition.
- Determine correct consulate for K1 fiancee visa interview.
- Ensure that correct fees are paid to the USCIS.
- Assist U.S. citizen in obtaining foreign documents and signatures for
various USCIS forms. (Additional Fed-Ex fees may apply to international
- Complete necessary K1 visa forms to be filed with the USCIS including
sections which must be completed in Russian language.
- Crosscheck information on various K1 visa forms (names, addresses, date of birth,
prior marriages, etc.) for consistency.
- Inspect documents such as birth certificates, divorce decrees, etc. to verify
compliance with K1 visa requirements.
- Prepare appropriate certificate of accuracy with regard to non-original
- Prepare Affidavit of Intent on behalf of petitioner.
- Check immigration photos for compliance with K1 fiancee visa requirements
including photo size, image size, pose, type of film, etc.
- Check all documents for compliance with disclosure requirements
for K1 fiancee visas with children.
- Prepare Affidavit of Support with appropriate documentation.
- Communicate with fiancee in Russian regarding procedure
recommended to obtain expedited interview date.
- Communicate with fiancee in Russian regarding Fiance visa forms and
documents needed for consular interview.
- Provide general assistance and advice to U.S. citizen and fiancee
regarding K1 fiancee visas and immigration process.
- Provide contact person to meet fiancee in Embassy City (Kiev, Warsaw or
Moscow) prior to interview. Additional charges apply for lodging, travel,